Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Pretty Good Day

Yesterday I woke up wondering what I was going to do. One thing you should know about me is that I love to be busy. I love having my schedule full, I love trying to fit in seconds to write my story. Plus I feel I write are better during my hectic days. But when I am writing in the summer, when my schedule is fully open, my stories become boring like my life at that moment. So today I woke up deciding to do something about it. I went down stairs and started upon my new room. This summer I will be moving into the downstairs bed room but in order to do that I have to remove everything in that room and find a place for it. So I guess I won't be moving until the end of the summer.

Anyways while I was working on it I got a call from one of my best friends who lives out of town (he lives about 5 hours away from me) saying he wanted to surprise me by taking out for breakfast. Within in ten minutes he was at my house whisking me off on an adventure with his friends. It was so much fun and I still cannot believe I saw him. When I returned home I continued with my room. Get a good amount of work done, clearing out spaces and getting ready to put all the stuff in the downstairs room now into storage. The whole time I got to spend quality time with my family.

The last part of the day I hung out with my friend Paige (I will post her website link below) and together we worked on resumes and job applications while eating ice cream. All and all I think it was a pretty good day.


http://prettylittleglamazon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment