Friday, June 24, 2011

My Sort of Comic Books

Almost everyone in this world collects something whether it be comic books, beenie babies, Pokémon cards...it is still something that means a lot to you. Though I have many things that our important to me there are only two things I seem to collect. Books and quotes. I have way too many, it is even getting hard to keep track. So you can imagine how happy I am when I get new one or how ecstatic I am when I get a quote book! But I am not here to talk about books, I will save that for another post. Today I will be focusing on quotes.

Quotes can be many different things, they can be inspiration when you are at a dead end, they can cheer you up when you are in a down sort of mood, or they can even distract you from the task at hand. And though I believe all of those things are true, I also believe that quotes are like miniature bios that explains a person in a few sentences or less.

This explains the quote on my page. First off Agatha Christie is one of my favorite authors but this quote also describes my writing process perfectly. Almost all of the ideas I come up with are thought of when I am doing a household chore. The story I am working on now was thought of when I was folding laundry. It just goes to show that the tinniest of things can help you create a whole other world in just seconds! Funny how the world works?

No comments:

Post a Comment