Saturday, July 9, 2011

Harry Potter Blog 2 of 7

Okay guys, we have five more days until part two comes out and I thought it would be a good idea to watch one of J.K. Rowling's interviews. This particular interview is one of her earliest ones. It was made either right before or right after the second book, The Chamber of Secrets, came out.

I don't want to ruin the video for you, so I won't tell you everything that is in it. But I would like to draw attention to the fact that she is actually writing her books on actual paper and by hand! I know it doesn’t seem like much but once you begin writing on a computer it is hard to go back to just pen and paper. This is one of the reasons why she is my hero and one of my role models for writing. I wish had the energy to write an entire book on paper, but sadly I just can't focus properly. Maybe if I had nicer hand writing I could...

I wonder how many spirals she filled to write one of her books?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgDfmzpPf_Y&feature=fvwrel

No comments:

Post a Comment